- Get outside! We think this is the most obvious ways, but, we are saying it anyhow. Take a hike. Soak in a little sunshine. Sydney loves to take a hike and then chill on her Sydney Sleep Mattress in the sunshine. It is breathable and totally washable. The hemp cover is antimicrobial too!
- Skip the plastic bottles today. Filter your water and use glass water bottles. Better for you. Better for the planet.
- If you don't know who Greta Thunberg is, Check out her Ted Talk. Also, check out her speech that GoalCast shared. Neither are very long and really worth a watch.
- Cleanup after your dog with biodegradable bags or use a doggie septic system. Stop using anything that does not breakdown in the earth.
- Stop purchasing toys and products for your dog that are made of materials that off-gas, are not biodegradable and end up in a landfill. It's better for your dog's health and well-being and keeps mother earth in mind.
- Obviously, I can't talk about things to do to support your pet and the earth without recommending the Sydney Sleep Mattress. Stop purchasing beds that don't last and are made of toxic materials that end up in landfills. Our mattress is durable and washable. The cover is made of 100% natural hemp fiber. Only purchase beds that have natural fiber covers. Your dog's skin can absorb toxins from questionable materials and this is detrimental to their health.
What do you do to celebrate or acknowledge Earth Day? Share in the comments. We want to hear!
Sydney and I decided to celebrate all week long with a special offer for you. How about 25% off? Just use coupon code EARTH19